Modification Policy For My Maps
Policy revised on July 3, 2018
As always, anyone is free to edit my maps provided the following guidelines are observed:
- You give me credit for the original base map you are modifying
- My map is not physically "relocated" from its geographical region to "fit" into your map's region (this applies to instances where someone wants to include my map in a fictional or real-life map region of their own and in doing so, basically "move" my map into the geographical region of their map; I know this point will probably generate some debate but I am open to discussion on the particulars through pm or on Discord through private chat).
- You clearly state that the modified part of the map is your work
- You adhere to the standards of my maps on basics like taxiway lines, taxiways, runways etc.
- I am allowed to review your work before releasing the modification of my map/s. Failure to do so will result in your modification release being temporarily or permanently suspended